This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Free Printable Mother's Day Cards!

Found two printable cards with heartfelt sintaments for my mom and Mr.'s for Mother's day.

This one comes in an ecard version free when you sign up for the sites mailing list (for real I did it an got the set 12 hours later). So you could do it and send your mom an email version. I think I am going to do just that. Although I already spoiled it. I liked the card so much I already told her about it!

This one went to Mr.'s mom. She loved it. Sorry at the moment I am blanking on where I found this one. If anyone knows how I can load PDF's to a blog message it to me and I will do it.

Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: